The Legend of a Pioneer
Founded in 1974, the Rodman group is the oldest Spanish company in its sector. With over 14,000 boats having been constructed to date, Rodman are the indisputable leader of the Spanish nautical division.
The Rodman group offer products that are diverse and versatile, combining high standards of quality, excellent sea keeping and maximum safety.
What makes Rodman?
• 5 Boatyards between Northern Spain and Portugal; Metalships & Docks in Vigo, Rodman Polyships in Moana, Rodman Lusitania in Valencia do Minho, Conafi in Vila Real de San Antonio and Neuvisa in El Rosal.
• The newest boatyard, Rodman Lusitania, is equipped with state of the art production and design systems that are among the most sophisticated in Europe.
• Largest industrial surface area in its sector with over 240,000 m2 (66,000 m2 under cover).
Rodman Metal Ships and Docks (Vigo)
Rodman Polyships Cruisers (Moana)
Rodman Lusitania (Portugal)
The 3 divisions of Rodman
• Metal Docks constructing steel ships from 30m - 170m
• Nautical Professional constructing fibreglass navy patrol vessels, working boats and passenger catamarans up to 30m
• Nautical Recreational constructing the four different pleasure craft range: Rodman Fisher & Cruiser, Rodman Spirit, RodmanOutboard Series and Rodman Muse.
Award winning OIL Rig Supply Vessel the 'North Sea Giant'
Rodman High Speed Patrol boat (55 Feet)
Rodman 111 Interceptor Patrol Vessel
South African self- righting Coastguard Rescue Craft (The same hull as the Rodman 1250)
Rodman Muse 74
Building to the highest quality standards
From commercial Ships to Luxury pleasure boats, Rodman are certainly qualified to ensure that you are safe in their hands.
As well as conforming to Rodman's internal Rodman Quality System (RQS), all craft are built to Lloyds register, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Pecal 2110/AQAP standards. The recently constructed Rodman 90 and Rodman 100 Fast Ferry Passenger Catamarans are built to the International Code of Safety for High Speed Crafts (HSC 2000) allowing the catamaran to transport its passengers without speed limitation.